What could be better than a nice bowl of steaming chili with beans? An excellent recipe for chili with beans should be packed with flavorful beef and beans. Slow cooker-prepared, warm, and filling chili with beans.
Our traditional chili recipe is thick, rich, and full of flavor. Featuring your favorite fillings and toppings, including ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings.
Let’s jump right into the Tasty & Favorite Chili with Beans Recipe.
Chili with Beans Recipe
The finest chili dish you’ll ever eat is right here! Our beef chili is created with ground beef, beans, chopped tomatoes, and a handmade chili flavor. You can’t go wrong with this chili recipe. This dish is easy to prepare and requires only a single saucepan. This excellent thick and hearty chili is packed with flavor and is a family favorite.
Let’s know the whole Chili with Beans Recipe so that you can enjoy it too!
- Preparation – 15 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- Total: 45 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 15-oz. can of pinto beans
- 1 15-oz. can of kidney beans
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 15-oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- First, bring a large stockpot to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Then, add the ground beef, yellow onion, & minced garlic and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until the beef is completely browned.
- After that, throw in some cans of pinto beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, and maple syrup, and give it a good toss to incorporate everything.
- Stir in the spices and 1 cup of broth to mix.
- Bring the beef chili to a boil, then lower to low heat and leave to thicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your favorite toppings!
How to Store Leftover Chili with Beans:
Storing: Once the chili has cooled, it should be stored in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator. Keep refrigerated for five to seven days. Using a pot or microwave to reheat it.
Freezing: Once it has totally cooled, place it in a large ziplock bag and squeeze out all the air. Place the chili, flattened, in the freezer for one month. When ready to reheat, defrost in the refrigerator overnight and heat in a saucepan or microwave until well heated.
Tips For Chili with Beans:
- Any ground beef can be used in this dish.
- The beer can be replaced with additional broth.
- If you prefer a fiery chili, add hot sauce to your dish before serving.
- Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, and hot sauce are flavor enhancers that cannot be tasted alone.
- This is a fantastic recipe to prepare up to two days in advance and reheat on the stove when ready to dine!
- If you can’t get a puree, use tomato paste and thin it with water to make a puree.
What to Serve With Chili with Beans Recipe?
There are numerous ways to serve traditional chili with beans, and it can be had at nearly any time of day. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over chili and serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer. To create a chili cheese dog, add chili and grated cheese to a hot dog. Chili-topped baked potatoes are a tasty gluten-free choice and a fun way to feed a crowd.
We hope you like the recipe. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!